Jon A. Theobald
- President & CEO, Mairs and Power, Inc.
- Trustee & Secretary of the Mairs & Power Funds Trust
- Jon A. Theobald joined the firm in 2002 and was elected Chief Executive Officer in 2012. He had previously served as President and Chief Operating Officer since 2007. Mr. Theobald is responsible for overseeing all aspects of the firm's business.
- Mr. Theobald has over forty years of industry related experience. He began his career with First Trust, N.A. in Saint Paul as a Trust Officer, and worked for three other local trust companies before joining our firm. Prior to his position with Mairs and Power, Inc., Mr. Theobald served as a Senior Vice President at US Trust Company in Saint Paul.
- Mr. Theobald earned his BA from St. John’s University in Collegeville, MN and went on to graduate from St. Louis University Law School in St. Louis, MO. Mr. Theobald was admitted to the Minnesota Bar in 1970 and has been involved in Bar Association activities at the state and local levels since then. He is also active in several community organizations.
Andrea C. Stimmel, CPA
- Director of Operations, Treasurer & CCO, Mairs and Power, Inc.
- Treasurer & CCO of the Mairs & Power Funds Trust
- Andrea C. Stimmel joined the firm as an Accounting Manager in 2004, and was appointed Director of Operations and Treasurer in 2008 and Chief Compliance Officer in 2012. Ms. Stimmel oversees operations and compliance for both the investment advisor and the three mutual funds it manages.
- Ms. Stimmel began her career as an auditor with Ernst & Young, LLP in Minneapolis, MN where she went on to serve as Audit Manager in the Financial Services area. Ms. Stimmel also served as an internal audit manager with Target Corporation in Minneapolis, MN.
- Ms. Stimmel earned a BA in International Affairs from Lafayette College in Easton, PA and a BS in Accounting from the University of Wisconsin, Eau Claire. Ms. Stimmel became a Certified Public Accountant in 1998.